Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My iPhone 4s is completely dead, won't charge up

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did see a flat empty battery but no apple logo

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
It is completely out of charge. Charge it for 20 minutes by connecting it to a power outlet (or connect it for 30 minutes on a PC) and then reset it again. If it is not taking charge, then either the battery has failed or the problem is with the charging cable. So please try different charging cable. If it is not taking charge even after trying different cable, then it could be the battery. So you will have to take it to the Apple Store and they will give you new one for free since it is less than 1 year old. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.