Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I have a new iPhone 6. I transferred everything over satisfactorily

Customer Question

I have a new iPhone 6. I transferred everything over satisfactorily except my email. I have 2 email accounts, but only use 1 most of the time. I have forgotten my password ***** *****@******.*** but have my applied id and password ***** *****@******.*** Yet whatever I do I cannot get a password ***** the former yet my phone keeps asking for it. I am a rather elderly dummy so desperately need your help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
For your privacy, we block email addresses, can you tell me please only the part of your email address AFTER the @ symbol please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

which one, it is either supanet.com or hotmail.com the former is the one I don't want to use

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
The one with the problem, it is the Hotmail one?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, because I need a new password ***** this and whatever I do I can't get one.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
What you need to do is complete the password ***** procedure Patricia.
To do this, please click on my link below
https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
Complete this process and when you have, use this new password ***** the iPhone.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please