Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

how do i quit SafariNotifications?

how do i quit SafariNotifications?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can turn them off by going to Safari > Preferences > Notifications and press Remove on the ones you do not want.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please