Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 12 years of exp.
70409726

I have ipad, and when I try to edit my photos image goes blank.

Customer Question

I have ipad, and when I try to edit my photos image goes blank. It was perfect up toup to 5th April.
Thank tou
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Michelle :

Hi, and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am excited to get started with you.

The first step to resolving your issue is to reset your iPad. This will not erase any of your data. To do so,

press and hold both the sleep and home button at the same time for 30 sec or until the apple logo appears. The sleep button is located at the upper right corner and the home button is the round button on the bottom of your iPad.

Full Size Image

Michelle :

After your iPad boots and you are still experiencing issues, the next step is to Reset All of your Settings. This will not erase any of your data. To do so:
1. Tap on Settings and choose General
2. Scroll all the way down and tap on Reset
3. Choose Reset All Settings

JACUSTOMER-cxfi3vw3- : Thank you,but the cost was very very expensive for a few minutes work
Michelle :

You are so very welcome. I am glad I was able to assist you. Since Experts do have control over pricing of questions, you are welcome to reach out to customer service and see what they can do for you regarding the pricing of your question.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Michelle :

Enjoy the rest of your day and please let me know if I can provide any additional assistance