Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

In Numbers how may I populate (update) a cell or cells in one

In Numbers how may I populate (update) a cell or cells in one sheet from cells in another sheet in the same spreadsheet?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this you specify a cell in a different sheet via sheet name, table name and cell reference.
For example, =Home::Table 1::C31 refers to cell C31 in Table 1 of sheet named Home.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Richard, that worked well and didi exactly what I wanted. Now the set-up the rest of the cells. I assume it will only work within the same spreadsheet and not across spreadsheets.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Correct
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.