Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

In Numbers how may I populate (update) a cell or cells in one

In Numbers how may I populate (update) a cell or cells in one sheet from cells in another sheet in the same spreadsheet?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this you specify a cell in a different sheet via sheet name, table name and cell reference.
For example, =Home::Table 1::C31 refers to cell C31 in Table 1 of sheet named Home.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Richard, that worked well and didi exactly what I wanted. Now the set-up the rest of the cells. I assume it will only work within the same spreadsheet and not across spreadsheets.

Correct
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.