Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am trying to import PDF files from my PC to My iPad2. But

I am trying to import PDF files from my PC to My iPad2. But after syncing, I do not get the Apps tab when I select my iPad. How do I get the Apps tab back
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What version of iOS are you using on your iPad 2 ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

iOS 8.3

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
First, on your iPad open App Store, search Adobe Acrobat DC and install it.
Once you did that, you can use the iTunes File Sharing feature to transfer the PDF files from your PC to iPad.
Download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here (ignore if you already have latest iTunes) --> https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Open iTunes and connect your iPad. Select your iPad in the top left, next to Music, Movies etc.
Select Apps in the left column under Summary, Info etc. Under Apps, scroll down and you will see File Sharing section. Select Adobe Acrobat DC in the left column. In the right column, click Add button and add your PDF files.
That's it. Now disconnect iPad and check the Adobe Acrobat application on your iPad and you will find the PDFs.
Refer this article --> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201301
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.