Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Trying to get email in my iPad never an issue before yet stating

Customer Question

Trying to get email in my iPad never an issue before yet stating my user name or password ***** *****
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Andrew! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

If you test going to your email website, are you able to sign in your email address with your email password ***** the email website?

Did you make any change recently to your email that may have caused the issue, such as changing email password, etc.?

Is your email currently working on another device, such as on a windows or mac computer?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,