Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I've reset my iphone 4 to factory settings (as certain audibooks

I've reset my iphone 4 to factory settings (as certain audibooks seemed to be 'stuck' on it endlessly) and backed up successfully, I thought. When I go onto iTunes and press the iPhone symbol it keeps taking me back to the back up page ('Welcome to your new iPhone') and I go round in circles.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Have you tried setting up as new iPhone ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No. I backed it up with the previous info.

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Setup it as new iPhone. Then select your iPhone in iTunes. Click on Restore From backup option and then select the backup point. Click Restore.
If that didn't work, then disconnect your iPhone. Then on your iPhone press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.
Then connect it to your computer. Try restoring from backup.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.