Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Lost password 5c apple id francismurray

Customer Question

Lost password ***** for Iphone 5c apple id XXXX

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
You can reset the iTunes password ***** here --> https://iforgot.apple.com/
Enter your Apple ID in that above website and click Continue and select Email Authentication. This will send you the reset link to the email and you can reset from there.
Or select Answer Security questions and click continue, then answer the security question and you will be able to reset the password ***** there.
Enter the new password ***** your iPhone. If that didn't work then goto www.icloud.com and login with your Apple ID. Click Find My iPhone. Select your iPhone under My Devices. Click Remove it from my account.
Then restore your iPhone again. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.