Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

How do you send one email to lots of people without the recipients

Customer Question

How do you send one email to lots of people without the recipients seeing the names of the others
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You use the BCC field in the email message, and put your own email address in the To field.
Using the BCC field hides it from everyone.
If you do not know how to do this, tell me which email program you use and I can tell you how
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.