Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I am trying to upload a photo from my iPad to a site also on

I am trying to upload a photo from my iPad to a site also on the iPad.
The photo is fused because it is in 'the wrong format'. I need to change to jpeg, gif, or png.
How do I do that please?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me which format the photo is currently in please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I know? The iPad is nearly three years old and I have never change the format since I bought it.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, by default the photo will be in a JPG format which is whats confusing Jon.
Which site is making you change the format?
And have you tried over photos to ensure this one is not corrupted?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Social Sex
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ah ok, its not the photo thats the problem, its that yourr doing it from an iPad.
These sites need you to upload from a computer, as they are not able to access the memory on the iPad. This is common for a lot of websites.
You will need to send the photo to the computer and then on the computer upload it.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.