Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have an application (Nomad) on my IPAD that I use to record

I have an application (Nomad) on my IPAD that I use to record conversions with students. I can the zync the evidence direct to an E portfolio
When I set it up to Zync today it said it was low on memory. Does that mean my apple IPAD or just the application.
How do I increase the memory? do I need to delete saved work
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please go to Settings -> General -> About, then check the Available storage size there?

Can you please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then open that application and check.

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

8.2gb

Thank you. You have plenty of available storage space. Can you please try this possible solution: Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then open that application and check.

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Usage 4.8gb

available 8.1gb

Total storage 5.0gb

Available storage 5.0gb

Thank you. That looks good. Can you please try this possible solution: On the iPad, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then open that application and check. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you mean the Nomad appp, I have opened it and there are no messages at the moment and it has successfully zynced all the evidence from the students

Yes. Great. Like a computer, once in a while, you can reboot the iPad in order to refresh its memory. Do you have any question for now? Please let me know. Thank you.