Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do I remove my aplle iphone 4s i.d. number

Hi how do I remove my aplle iphone 4s i.d. number
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What ID number are you referring to ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the id number is ***** apple one I have given the phone to my friend and I took the sim card out before hand they have gone to set it up and have sent me an email saying I have to remove my apple id number before they are able to do this

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
On the iPhone, goto Settings > iCloud and delete the account from there.
If that iPhone is asking for activation, then you have to remove it from your iCloud account online. You can do it from your computer,
Follow the instructions in this webiste --> https://support.apple.com/kb/PH2702?locale=en_GB
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
After removing the iPhone from your iCloud account, the person will be able to activate it. Let me know how it goes