Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am Mike from Scotland. I can not receive calls and I

Customer Question

Hi I am Mike from Scotland.
I can not receive calls and I can only connect to my own landline and the emergency number on my I phone 5??
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
When did this problem start ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

2 weeks ago

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
First of call, Can you contact your carrier/service provider and make sure the problem is not on their end ? There is a chance that your account got suspended
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have done that account is OK

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo (ignore slide to turn off message). When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.
Then go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. Now, attempt to make a call. Does that work ?
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike, I'm just checking. How is it going ?
If it still not working, please reply back to me and we can continue troubleshooting.
Only rate the answer after we've solved the problem