Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

If I were to use Hoo Too TM-05 with any HDD would it work with

If I were to use Hoo Too TM-05 with any HDD would it work with my iPad Air, please? Or what is a good way to get the results I want. I do not own a computer.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes it would and is perfect when you do not have a computer
You just use the App which you can get here
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hootoo-tripmate/id658692923?mt=8
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, Richard.
That's definitely worth your fee. And a top rating. If I have a follow up question, can it be tagged onto this one?
yes, not problem at all, kust reply here, no extra cost
I’m glad to have responded successfully to the trust you placed in JustAnswer. I would be very proud to have your opinion shown publicly as a sign of good service to other customers.
To give your opinion, just visit the link below:
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/justanswer.co.uk
Thank you very much.”