Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Please let me know the name of the best programme to import

Customer Question

Please let me know the name of the best programme to import pictures from my i-pad 2 to my Microsoft PC.
Mike
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
You don't need any special programmes (except iTunes from Apple) to import pictures from your iPad to your PC.
First download and install latest version of iTunes on your computer from here : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Then connect your iPad to your computer. If asked to trust the computer on your iPad, tap Trust Computer.
Open My Computer. You can find your iPad in there. Open it and you can find the pictures of your iPad's memory (open all folders to see your pictures). Just copy and paste them to your computer or click and drag them to your computer.
If you want third party application, then you can buy and use this application --> http://www.imtoo.com/ipad-to-pc-transfer.html
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Let me know if you have any difficulty on following the steps above and I will continue to help you.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help. I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.
If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good Service or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit. Then only I will get credit for helping you. You won't be charged anything additional.
Thanks and Have a great day,
Ashik