Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

My daughter has just run up a huge bill playing computer games

Customer Question

My daughter has just run up a huge bill playing computer games on my bank account. I desperately need to speak to someone abou this. My email account is***@******.***
Please could you give me details of who to contact as I didn't authorise any of these transactions.
***** *****
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Apple do mark the transactions as final but if you plead your case to them, there are instances where they reverse the charges.
You will need to use this form to please the case
https://getsupport.apple.com/Issues.action
Use Purchases, Billing and Redemption, Then itunes account Billing and use the contact options there. This is the most effect way to plead the case and have the charges reversed.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am typing this in a public library where the internet is incredibly slow.

please give me a number to discuss my case with. I have details of all the numbers and money that have been taken from my account. Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
They call you
Give me your First and Last Name, phone number (UK) ,email and apple ID please.
Ill then arrange them to call you