Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have changed my broadband supplier and password ***** time

Customer Question

Hi I have changed my broadband supplier and password ***** time machine is not on wireless network and no longer discoverable
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Are you using an Apple Time Capsule ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
You have to join the Time Capsule to your new network. You can do that with Airport Utility.
Go to Applications folder, open Utilities folder. Open Airport Utility. In Airport Utility, then click on the Other Wi-Fi Devices tab at the top left of that screen. Click on the Time Capsule if you see there and it will verify some setting. From the resulting screen, click on Other Options at the lower left of the window. Click Add to Existing network, click Next and follow the onscreen instructions to setup. This will connect the TC to your new router.
Then go to System Preferences > Time Machine. Click Select Disk and make sure you select the TC in there.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am getting message an unexpected error occurred Try again

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Follow the steps below to start remote support session.
You have to do this from your computer itself. On your Mac, open Safari. Then goto this website ---> www.fastsupport.com
In FastSupport website, you will see two text columns. Name and Support Key. Under Name, enter your name and under Support Key enter this code --- > ###-##-####
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application will be downloaded. So click on Download button in Safari (the downward arrow button on the top right). Another way to open Downloads is from Window menu or from View menu in the top within Safari. Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher application and let it connect. If asked for permission, allow it.
Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
You don't need the discs to upgrade. Open App Store from Applications folder. Let me know once you did that
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Issue resolved via remote support.
And Sorry the last reply was meant to another customer here.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Have a great day !
Ashik