Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Having a problem with Time Machine. I have keep two separate

Customer Question

Having a problem with Time Machine. I have keep two separate backups on external hard disks. One one of them I keep getting error messages saying that the backup disk is full. I had the same problem a few weeks back so reformatted the problem backup disk and started afresh. The same is happening once more.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason