Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have Windows 10 I cannot can not down load from my computer

Customer Question

I have Windows 10
I cannot can not down load from my computer to my I Pod. How do I do this
Please help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.Please explain the problem a bit more in detail.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
you want to download what to your ipod
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to down load my music library from my computer to my new iPod Nano. How do I do this?
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Step 1 Download and install iTunes. Follow the installation prompts, then launch the iTunes software.Step 2 Connect the larger end of the USB cable into the bottom of your iPod Nano and plug the other end into your computer's USB port.Step 3 The iTunes software will prompt you to name your device. Name your device (e.g., Jason's iPod) and then select the iPod Nano device in the left pane of the interface.Step 4 Select the "File" menu at the top of your iTunes interface. Select "New Playlist." The new playlist will now be listed underneath your device name. This playlist will be automatically saved to your device. To rename the playlist, right-click on the words "New Playlist" and type in your own name.Step 5 Select your new playlist. This will cause the playlist to open up in the main iTunes window.Step 6 Drag your songs from your computer and drop them in the playlist window in the main iTunes window. The songs will automatically transfer to your iPod Nano.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi. I've got as far as creating a new play list, but I cant see what's in it. Just a title. I've tried right clicking but that only asks if I want to delete it?
I need to see what it has in it
I understand this file will be saved to my iPod but I need to check first.
The controls on my iPod don't elicit anything
Please advise.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
click on the video link for the steps:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtUa89hqslU
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Michelle
Did all that andf got the files in a new (folder?) but not onto my iPod It didn't automatically download. I'm still left with nothing on my iPod
Any other ideas?
Let me know please
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I will open the question to other experts for there views.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
you will get an email as soon as an expert pick it from here.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
First download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Then connect the iPod to your computer with the USB Cable.
Open iTunes application on your computer.
iTunes will recognize your iPod. Select your iPod in the top left (select iPad icon)
Now click on the Music option in the left column.
Enable "Sync Musics" option and select the syncing options (like all songs, playlists etc). You can do the same for other supported contents like Audio books etc
Then click the Apply or Sync button. This will download them from your computer to your iPod.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ashik.Thanks for your advice but my iPod screen remains blank. The computer screen tells me to tick against each song title, but there is nowhere to do so, nor any instructions. What next?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Do you have musics on your iTunes application ?
Please refer this article --> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201253
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ashik,
I only have music on miPod file
Your link on the above doesn't
Let me know what you find
Tony
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Tony, you are trying to download musics from your computer to your iPod. Right ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
I'm confused. You said you have music library on your computer and wanted to downloaded to your iPod earlier in the conversation with Michelle.
Now you said you only have music on iPod file.
To make sure, you have musics on your computer (iTunes) and you want to download them to your iPod. Right ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is correct
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Can we do a remote support session, so I can remotely connect to your computer and help you directly to transfer the songs ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes indeed Just give me a time, say tomorrow afternoon UK time?
I've had it for today and out in the morning
I would appreciate it.
What do you need from me to coordinate it?
Tony
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi Tony, Yes. We can continue tomorrow. When you are available tomorrow, just post a reply back here and I will send you the instructions to setup remote connection.
Have a great day,
Ashik
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ashik, I'm back on line, let me know whar you want me to do, when you are ready
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi Tony, I'm online. On your computer, open or go to this link --> http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=46beb4bf-4641-4c3a-aad3-781759e9be01 Follow the onscreen instructions to establish connection. If an application named ElsinoteScreenConnect is downloaded, open it and let it connect. If asked for permission, allow it.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Issue Resolved via Remote support !
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent (4 or 5 starts) and click Submit.
Have a great day,
Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience: Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ashika was brilliant Helpful, courteous and above all Patient
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much for the kind words !