Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My iPad to old me I needed to update my bbc, itv channel 4

My iPad to old me I needed to update my bbc, itv channel 4 and radio iplayer which I did 5 days ago. I am still waiting! Why am I waiting please?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
How old is your iPad ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Is your iPad showing waiting status on those apps when you update them ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes" showing waiting
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
This happens if there is any issue with your internet connection.
First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time UNTIL it shows the Apple logo (ignore slide to turn off message). When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.
Then go to App Store tap Updates and update them.
If that didn't work, then you have to delete those applications and redownload them. Tap and hold down BBC app and it will start wiggling. Tap the x icon over it and it will be deleted. Do the same for other waiting apps.
Then open App Store, search BBC and install it. After it is installed, install the other apps as well from App Store. You have to do this one by one.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we solve this problem.