Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a new iMac and I have downloaded my dropbox files

Customer Question

I have a new iMac and I have downloaded my dropbox files, which I can see, but I can't seem to open to work on? thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You need to give it some time to synch your files to the Dropbox folder.
How long have you given it to do this?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
please let me know
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 2 years ago.
Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information: The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X) Processor Memory