David
David, Mac Specialist
Experience:  BSc H.Dip Apple Certified Professional
39216975

Remove Papuaz link from my I pad

Customer Question

Remove Papuaz link from my I pad
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is David. I will do everything I possibly can to help you with your question.First of all I will need a bit more information. What is Papuaz, and where do you see it on your iPad?Is it an App, a link in the web browser? Describe what is happening and I will help you correct it.Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On safari it says a trick to cure erectile dysfunctionPlease remove this from my I pad
Expert:  David replied 2 years ago.
To clear your history and cookies from Safari in iOS 8, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Clear History and tap Clear Cookies and Data. To clear other stored information from Safari, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.
Expert:  David replied 2 years ago.
Hi, how did that go?
Expert:  David replied 2 years ago.
Hi, if that has resolved your issue please leave me a positive rating. It's the only way I will be paid for helping you with your question. Thank you.