Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

My Apple ID has been disabled reasons and when

Customer Question

Hi my Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons and when I put in my apple id to reset my password ***** is not recognising my apple id
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you enter your Apple ID, you are entering in your email address you used when registering it?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have tried entering my email address but this is still not being recognised. Help please

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, can you use my link below please to find out which email address you used.
https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid
And it should then tell you which email address you used.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Richard

I am not on my I pad air at moment but on my main computer. Should I be on the I pad so that you can remote me with help?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Where are you Richard. I am getting no answers from you?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
you declined the offer for remote help, so we would not do this. You then need to do the instructions I gave you please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do I need to be on my I pad? At the moment I am on my main computer

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No, on your main computer.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It keeps saying that I have downloaded and need to close the first one but have not been successful in that I don't know where it is?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
you already have it open then
Can you restart the computer and try again please as you are opening it a few times.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

661 438 330 gj7p71

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
connecting now