Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My wife,s apple password ***** been mislaid and she cannot download

My wife,s apple password ***** been mislaid and she cannot download Apps without it . Is it necessary to request an appointment with my local Apple Office or is there an alternative ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. You can reset the password. You can reset it from this website --> https://iforgot.apple.com/ Go to the above website. Use the "Email Authentication" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email she setup with the Apple ID. It would be her email accounts like Gmail, Yahoo etc registered with Apple. If that didn't work, then reset again and this time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset the password. After resetting the account, you will be able to download using it. Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.