Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I can access the apps store but cannot donpwnload a game

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  dukey01 replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. After entering the store and selecting a gamewhat happens when you try to download?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The blue circle just keeps going round
Expert:  dukey01 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please try these steps:Close out of the storeWhile looking at your Windows desktophold down the Windows logo key (just to the left of the spacebar)and press RIn the Run box text area type: wsresetand click OKAfter the reset has completed and the store opened, try the download again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot access the desktop becouse i amm using my ipad
Expert:  dukey01 replied 1 year ago.
I apologize. Your question was placed in the Computer section. I'll have that changed.You'll receive an e-mail notification when an iPad expert responds.Have a great weekend.
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
Hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together until you see the Apple Logo or it shuts off, then turn it back on. Then try again. Let me know.