Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I updated my apple iPhone as instructed but something has gone

Customer Question

I updated my apple iPhone as instructed but something has gone wrong,all I grt on the screen is the iTunes icon and the charger icon on the same screen
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you connect the iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
Follow any steps itunes asks you to complete and when done, tell me please if it is then functioning.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have connected iPhone to my computer switched on phone all I get is the same iTunes icon and a small arrow pointing from a charging icon on a black screen

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, but have you opened iTunes on the computer as you need to do this please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have not got iTunes on my computer

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
no problem, please download it from my link belowwww.itunes.comInstall it, open it then connect the phone to the computer and you will see iTunes detect it and recover itI can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Else let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have downloaded iTunes onto my computer

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, now install it, run it and do the instructions I gave please