adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

I get the error message "var is write-protected. Relese the

Customer Question

I get the error message "var is write-protected. Relese the write protection" When I run Panasonic/Lumix GPSASIT program to update my GPS data for my Panasonic/Lumix DMC-TZ60
Category: Mac
Expert:  Seth Merrick explains replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'd suggest contacting Panasonic/Lumix's customer service site, first.They also have a (free?) phone# ***** can call for support, as well as a free forum to search, troubleshoot, and ask questions.This is JustAnswer, a 3rd-party tech support site. While we have Experts who may be able to assist you, if I were you, I explore my free (unpaid) options first:http://www.panasonic.com/uk/support.htmlGood luck! It looks like their phone service center opens on Monday (check their hours on the above link). If you have any further questions, or they're not able to assist you, feel free to reach back here. Also note: If you provide a "Positive" rating here, then you will be charged for the amount you've committed. I'd advise NOT doing that until your problem is actually solved (and then only if we are the ones who solve it or otherwise provide crucial information).
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam