Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How do I unblock my iPhone 5c

how do I unblock my iPhone 5c
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 2 years ago.
Can you clarify "unblock"? Do you mean "unlock"?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Unblock as someone got hold of my phone and somehow managed to block my phone by putting in her details. I've tried my own apple I'd but won't work. How can I restore to factory settings and start again

Wow how did that happen?? !! Can you get to Settings / General / Reset?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No it keeps saying activate iPhone. When I put in my own details. It comes up invalid details. I'm absolutely gutted.

Try this on the computer it was synced with:Plug your device into your computer with a USB cable.Turn off the device.Hold the Power button for 3 seconds.Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds.Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button.After about 15 seconds you will be alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No it isn't working. It just says update or restore. I've tried both but to no avail

What happens?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It says it's linked to another apple I'd which is not mine. I've tried everything

OK I can't imagine how this would happen... if they were going to do that why would they give it back to you? I assume you did not have it locked to your Apple ID? Surely you know this person... can't you ask for the info to unlock it? If not your only other option is to use one of these services: https://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/?mkwid=sfbmUNfwR&crid=72671870604&mp_kw=%2Bunlock%20%2Biphone%20%2Buk&mp_mt=b&pdv=c&gclid=CjwKEAjwp56wBRDThOSZ3vqGzmESJABjNaj986Awrx1E4_G5AG3TPc40aLCR2UgrqiNVQBV-btTezBoCiZTw_wcB
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok. Thank you.

Thanks good luck.