Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

Whilst the latest iTunes download was loading there was a village

Customer Question

Whilst the latest iTunes download was loading there was a village wide power failure. Once power was back on again, and ever since, my iTunes playlists will only play the first song over and over again. This happens on straight play and shuffle. Any thoughts?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Try unistalling/reinstalling iTunes using the steps below.The reinstall will correct any corrupted settings that happened when the power outage interrupted the update.The uninstall will not remove any of your music files.Quit iTunes.In the Finder choose Go > Applications.Locate iTunes and then drag it into the trash.Then go to the >>CLICK HERE<< and download/install iTunes again. Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your response but I think it just refers to Apple Mac devices. I have a Toshiba laptop running Microsoft as the ISP. Does this warrant a different answer, as I do not recognise "The Finder"

Expectantly

Dennis

Yes, that is for Mac.

You can also do this on the Toshiba, it should correct the issue.

Follow these stroud for the Toshiba.

1. Close iTunes.
    • From . the Start menu choose control panel, then add remove programs or some menus say programs and features.
      • Locate iTunes and then choose uninstall
      • Then go to iTunes. come and download/install iTunes again.