Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have a 2 year old ipad. since i installed ios9 it has been

i have a 2 year old ipad. since i installed ios9 it has been slow but manageable. now it has totally frozen on the connect screen. it wont even switch off. i get the instruction slide to power off but that is also frozen. Can you help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Note : Ignore slide to turn off message but keep holding down both buttons until you see Apple logo and release the buttons when you see Apple logo. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you that seems to be working now but it has been sticking on and off for a while. i hope it doesnt happen again

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If it does, please let me know by replying in here and we will fix it by restoring a fresh software on it. To make sure it won't happen again, just reset the settings. Go to Settings> General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. This will delete old problem settings if any. Add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites sites, so you can get back to me any time you want (if it happens again) without paying again. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated. Have a great day,Ashik