Martin
Martin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My mini i pad has suddenly frozen. I am not able to turn it

My mini i pad has suddenly frozen. I am not able to turn it off. Can you help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your iPad Mini.Try this: Press and hold the Power and Home buttons (don't let go) for 30 seconds, or until you see it power off, back on, then back off, in that sequence. Once it's completely off again, let go of the buttons then power it back on.It should take a little while to boot but it usually solves any software issues. Let me know what happens!Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin