Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My son installed virtual disk BOOtcamp to play games how can

Customer Question

my son installed virtual disk BOOtcamp to play games how can I delete it as i do not have enough space
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Please note that removing the bootcamp partition/disk will delete Windows and all the files inside that disk. Once you delete it, you will not be able to recover it. If you want to delete it, then follow the steps below; Go to Applications > Utilities folder (or click on Go menu in the top bar and select Utilities folder)Open Boot Camp Assistant, then click Continue.Select “Remove Windows x” then click Continue. This will remove that partition along with their files (x is version number of Windows) If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you have any important files on Bootcamp disk, please backup them to your Mac's hard disk first and then you can delete it.