Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I can't reboot my macbook. I can't get into my bank account

I can't reboot my macbook.
I can't get into my bank account and the mail is failing to quit.
I was trying to print an email and it stalled. I can't close the print screen and that seems to have stalled everything else.
Please can you help me.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Press Command, Option and Esc keys. This will bring Force Quit. Select Mail and click Force Quit. If that didn't work, then press and hold down the Power button of your Mac for 5-10 seconds and this will force turn off your Mac. Turn it back on. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
How is it going ?