Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Having just bought my husband an iphone 6 plus it has linked

having just bought my husband an iphone 6 plus it has linked its self to my iphone 6 plus. how do i get his email address on his phone and not mine as i dont know how to change it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. There are two important things to do. First create him an Apple ID using his own Apple ID from here --> https://appleid.apple.com/account Second is, sign out your account from his iPhone and sign in to his account. To do that, on his phone go to Settings > iCloud. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. Then sign in to his iCloud account (Apple ID that you created using the above link) The go to Settings and select iTunes & App Store. If you see your Apple ID there, then tap it and tap Sign Out. Then sign in to his Apple ID. Then go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Do you see your email account there ? Then select it and delete the account. Then add his email accounts (not Apple ID) there. After that go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. If you see your accounts there, then tap them and tap Sign Out. That is all you need to do. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.