Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Downloaded elements 14 but Cannot open it. a window opens with

downloaded elements 14 but Cannot open it. a window opens with 4 files, deploy, install, packages and payloads
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Can you download it from here and install it ? http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/PSE/14/osx10/PhotoshopElements_14_WWEFDJ.dmg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ashik

sent reply about the download a while ago but have not had a reply yet. Is there a big problem?

Hedley

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hello Hedley, Sorry I didn't get your reply. Could you please send it again ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ashik

Tried to download but access was denied

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
I tried it here again and I can download it. You are downloading Elements 14 for your personal use. Right ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes for my personal use

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Go to this website --> https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html In that website, under the Photoshop Elements 14 heading, click the Download button under the Mac OS X column. When you click that link, it will start the downloading. You may not see any other page when you click that link. So check your Downloads in Safari and do you see the downloading progress ? (only rate the answer after we solved the problem)
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If you want, I can remotely connect to your Mac and download and install Elements 14 myself for you while you watch. This is an optional additional service and you will get full refund If I couldn't solve your problem. Let me know if you want remote support. If you don't want remote support, then I will help you here. Let me know.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Follow the steps below to start remote support session.You have to do this from your computer itself. On your Mac, open Safari. Then goto this website ---> www.fastsupport.com In FastSupport website, you will see two text columns. Name and Support Key. Under Name, enter your name and under Support Key enter this code --- >###-##-####Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application will be downloaded. So click on Download button in Safari (the downward arrow button on the top right). Another way to open Downloads is from Window menu or from View menu in the top within Safari. Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher application and let it connect. If asked for permission, allow it. Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Are you having any difficulty connecting to me ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hedley, you are not yet established the remote session from your side. Click this link --> https://www.fastsupport.com/618938968 Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application will be downloaded. So click on Download button in Safari (the downward arrow button on the top right). Another way to open Downloads is from Window menu or from View menu in the top within Safari. Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher application and let it connect. If asked for permission, allow it.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Connected and Issue resolved via remote support ! If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Best Regards,
Ashik