Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

When I go my mail app on my IPad I get message no mail connection

When I go my mail app on my IPad I get message no mail connection to server failed
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Who is your email provider ? Gmail, Yahoo etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Outlook
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.
Then go to Settings > WiFi and make sure it is connected to your WiFi network.
Then open Mail. If you are still getting the server error, then we have to delete the email account and add it back. Follow the steps below;
Go to Settings select Mail, Contacts, Calendars. You will see your Outlook account there. Select it and delete the account. Then add it back.
This will reestablish the connection with server.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Ashik.
Connection now working,
Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome and I'm glad you got it worked ! If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask. Have a great day,Ashik