Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

How do I unlock an Ipad2 that is currently locked to Vodaf

Customer Question

How do I unlock an Ipad2 that is currently locked to Vodafone?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Have you tried another Sim card in the iPad yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I put a GiffGaff sim card into the Ipad. GiffGaff runs on the O2 network. The Ipad showed as having "No service"
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have also just inserted an Orange sim card into the Ipad with the same result. It only shows a service when a Vodaphone sim card is inserted.
Okay, thank you. What type plan do you have? Pay as you goPay monthlySmall business
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Data only sim card. With Giff Gaff sim cards no contract is necessary. Just top up payment when the Ipad is needed - usually if I am away from home for a few days
What type plan is the vodaphone?
If you're a Pay as you go, Pay monthly or small business customer with Vodaphone fill out the online form for the network unlock code.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!