adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

I need to create some artwork exhibition and it needs

Customer Question

I need to create some artwork for an exhibition and it needs to alternate left and right hand artwork (i.e. imagine each template is either p or d where the text and logo for d rotates 180 degrees)
pd
pd
pd
Show how In design can let me flip the master
If this is not possible how to auto generate extra pages in a Quark merge
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
You can't flip the Master but you can make right and left hand Masters A/B and then put in the graphics accordingly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dont think that would work as i need1 2
3 4
But if I do left and right masters then when I flipped the right iit would be:
14
32
I don't understand what you mean you can make any number of Masters you flip them as you see fit to make your project work???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you create 2 masters and merge alternating left master right master they will read l1 r2, l3, r4, you then flip and it will read l1, r4, l3, r2
Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about... it seems you may be referring to printing plates but I will opt out, maybe another expert has an idea.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the exhibition i needed this for has passed - does that mean i get my money back?