Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

Running windows 10. iCloud has used all my hard disc need

Running windows 10. iCloud has used all my hard disc need to uninstall it.
Get message iCloud for windows can't be installed while you are currently signed in to iCloud for windows. Sign out of iCloud before installing.
I don't think I am signed in as I have tried various ways to get out of it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:- Press at the same time the 3 keys Ctrl, Alt, Del on the keyboard, then click on Task Manager, then click on Show details at the bottom if shown, then click on the Details tab at the top, then end task both items icloud.exe and icloudservices.exe if it's there , then you should be able to uninstall iCloud now.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
- Another method is to open the iCloud program on the computer (and/or open the small iCloud icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen), then sign out.) Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The result is still the same. Can't uninstall
I'm sorry. Were you able to end task the icloud item on the computer? Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Remote ok with me
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=19eb4eed-569c-44ca-a83b-8b6dd208b809, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much