Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How to get on to my ipad they are asking apple password

Customer Question

how to get on to my ipad they are asking for my apple password ***** I have forgotton
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. What exact password ***** ***** asking for? The password ***** activate the iPad or 4/6 digit passcode?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Follow the steps below to start remote support session. You have to do this from your computer itself. On your computer, goto this website ---> https://www.fastsupport.com/259938030 Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher will be downloaded Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher application. Allow permission to connect if asked. Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
I'm waiting for you to connect to me. Are you having any difficulty connecting to me ? If you are having difficulty on following the steps above to connect, then follow the steps below to start remote support session. You have to do this from your computer itself. On your computer, goto this website ---> www.fastsupport.comIn FastSupport website, you will see two text columns. Name and Support Key. Under Name, enter your name and under Support Key enter this code --- >###-##-####Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher will be downloaded Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher application. Allow permission to connect if asked. Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
I see that you are offline. If your iPad is asking for the Apple ID password, then you can reset it from here --> https://iforgot.apple.com/ If it is the 4 digit or 6 digit passcode, then Unfortunately there is NO way to retrieve that passcode or get back to your iPad without the passcode (without erasing it). Your only option is to force-restore the iPad to factory settings through iTunes by putting it to DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) mode, which will erase everything from it. This is how Apple designed it to protect the information of their users. Follow the steps below to restore your iPad by putting it to DFU Mode. First download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ Then connect the iPad to your computer with the USB Cable.Open iTunes application on your computer.On your iPad press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.After EXACTLY 8 seconds release the Power button. Continue holding the home button until your iTunes shows a message telling you that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.Click OK or Restore Note : Put it to DFU Mode while connected to computer and also in DFU Mode your iPad will remain blank and will be unresponsive. It is normal. If it is not showing blank/black screen, then repeat the steps again. Timing is critical when you put it to DFU Mode. So keep trying until it goes to DFU Mode. And it will take a while to restore it. Remember, it may take a while to restore the iPad (the iOS firmware has to be downloaded, you will see the Download button at the top right corner of iTunes screen. Click it to see the time remaining) Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem. Or please connect to me remotely and I will solve the issue for you.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
I've disconnected the remote connection since you didn't get back to me. When you are available, please let me know and I will send you a new remote link