Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I received an email yesterday, purporting to be from apples,

I received an email yesterday, purporting to be from apples, stating that I owe appleitunes money. It stated I should give Apple ID, password ***** credit card details. I did fill in my id and password ***** I was not happy about credit card details. Would I change my id and password?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. That is a fake message; it was a scam. Yes, you should manage / change your Apple ID password ***** at the website below:http://appleid.apple.com/In the future, please always ignore any email message or phone call that you do not know or that you are not expecting.Do you have any further question? And/or do you need anything else for now?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
If you have trouble changing your password ***** your Apple ID account at the website http://appleid.apple.com/, then let me know if you also have a windows or mac computer, so I can connect remotely to it and help you. Thank you.