Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

After resrting my iPad, it asks opening password *****

Customer Question

After resrting my iPad, it asks for the opening password ***** the keypad opens up too big to access the letters/numbers
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Your iPad is in zoom mode. Double tap the screen with three fingers at same time and this will turn off the zoom. You can also swipe or pan around the screen using three fingers. Then enter the passcode and it will unlocked. Then go to Settings > General > Accessibility and turn off Zoom from there. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.