Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My phone iphone 5s appears to be on but there is no screen

Customer Question

my phone iphone 5s appears to be on but there is no screen picture. is there anything i can/should do? i dont know if when i press the on/off button if it is doing anything. Occasionally Seri speaks. i do have an ipad which i can use to ring or receive calls.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ashik, it did thanks.Andrew
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You're most welcome Andrew :)