Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have an iPad air - how do I get onto the internet? I

Customer Question

I have an iPad air - how do I get onto the internet?
I am on ****
Colleague advised enter numbers from BT Home HUB - which ones?
Edward ***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi Edward and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. To connect to internet you need to connect your iPad to WiFi network. Do you have a WiFi network or wireless network there ? If so, open Setting app. In Settings, tap WiFi. From the resulting screen, you will find a list of WiFi networks. Tap your WiFi name and it will ask for password. Now enter your WiFi password ***** the BT has given you. If you don't have it the check the back/bottom of the router and you will see the password ***** key in there. Enter it. If you have any difficulty, please let me know and I will continue to help you.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, It's me Ashik again. I'm just checking. How is it going ? Were you able to connect to your WiFI network ?
If you have any difficulty, please reply in here. If you want I can connect to your computer and then enable WiFi on your router (if it is supported) and get your iPad connected to it using your computer.