Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have just returned from the Philipines, and travel to my

Customer Question

I have just returned from the Philipines, and travel to my residence in the UK on Thursday. Whilst in the Philipines, one of my grandchildren accidently pulled my MacBook Air 13 inch off a table whilst it was charging. I took it to the local MAC stores however they could not help me other tha sell me a replacement 45 w Mag safe power adaptor with the correct power cord and connector. There is slight visual damage to the case in the area of the connector and to the pins. I imagine, if it is possible, a replacement DC Power connector may cure my beloved machine. I have it packed in its original box from when I purchased it in Charlotte North Carolina. If you can advise me if from the information I have provided it is repairable in your facility. I reside in Post code PE 11 3FU, Do you have a Package transport service that picks up and returns?What sort of labeling do you require. And is a cost estimate possible. Gerald Battram ***@******.*** Apple ID***@******.*** PW S*****n74
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know if the power cable of the charger is broken or the charger is damaged or the http://www.apple.com/ca/shop/bag
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

A t the MaC store in Manilla they could not provide any assistance, however I did purchase a replacement 45 W Mag safe power adaptor with the correct cord and connector

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
if you have already purchased the adapter then let me know what problem are you facing now.