Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I was on my I phone 4 trying to access sex live on utube

I was on my I phone 4 trying to access sex live on utube but on a search engie and the safari has shut down asking for 100 pounds and threatening to switch off the phone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. That is a SCAM message. Follow the steps below to fix the issue. Close Safari. Then without opening Safari, open Settings app, select Safari. Tap Clear History and Website data button. Press home button to close that screen. That should remove the scam message from Safari. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, Just checking. How is it going ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If the message is not going away, then Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time for 10 seconds or until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let your iPhone boot. Then open Settings app, tap Safari. Tap Clear History and Website data button. This will definitely clear it. check Safari. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Best Regards,Ashik
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can u believe it. the phones power has gone down .so I don't know yet.but im glad I got intouch.i was feeling sick asthough i was guilty of a crime .these people need to to be cought . and dealt with .i will let you know when im powerd up
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You didn't do anything wrong. It is a well known SCAM. Even I've been getting that kind of message when I use internet. This happens when you click or load some pages with ads.
iOS devices are very secure, so this will not affect your phone. May be the batter is drained ?
Charge it for 10 minutes, then disconnect it from charger. Then press and hold down both Power and Home button at the same time for 10 seconds and when you see Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.
Then without opening Safari, go to Settings > Safari and tap Clear History and Website data.