Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Is being rejected by server

Customer Question

***@******.*** is being rejected by server
Category: Mac
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Are you using gmail through an email client such as the Windows Live Mail program?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as far as i remember its google on my mac .could you give me phone number and I'll rinng.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, but I didn't know this was a Mac issue. I don't work in that category. I'll open yourquestion up to the other experts. When a Mac expert responds, you'll receivean email notification.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding back to you; may I know if you still need help with this email issue? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.