Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Cannot get into outlook temp - it's not in caches in library,

Customer Question

Cannot get into outlook temp - it's not in caches in library, and I can't get there any other way!!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. The "Outlook Temp" folder is hidden by default in Mac OS, so you will need to access the folder location directly as follows: First, open ‘Finder’ on your Mac. In the ‘Go’ drop down menu, select the option ‘Go to Folder…’ Then, type in the Temp folder location address:~/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/Outlook Temp Thereby, click on the Go tab - this should bring up the folder you needed to access. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back to me below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars/smiley faces just below, or at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That folder can't be found; I tried that at the weekend. Similarly, if I click option (alt) I am get into library but caches is not where the temp folder is and I can find it. MacBook Air, 12 inch, 2015
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hmm, one moment - please stand by.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Let me forward your question to our other Mac experts now, who will be able to assist you further with this issue. Please do not rate until your issue has been resolved. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
It looks like no other experts have picked this up yet. May I set up a quick, secure remote session (no extra charge) to assist you with finding the folder now? Please let me know.