Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I cannot get my I mac to work in internet recovery, I get as

Customer Question

i cannot get my I mac to work in internet recovery, I get as far as down install os x lion put apple id and p/w! it starts to go a box up with (tempary not available). this has going on for 2-3 days now. can you help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Do you have another Mac there ? Have you tried booting by holding down Command, Option and R at same time ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Note : Please don't accept the secure remote support offer yet as I can't connect to your Mac since it is not booting
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Is there any way to get access to another Mac ? If so, we can create a bootable drive that Mac OS X and use it to install OS X on this Mac. Let me know and I will send you instructions